mercredi 26 septembre 2007

Citation Friends (2)

Ross: No, really, you should just go. Go out! Really, the world is your oyster. Kick up your heels! Paint the town red!
Rachel: You need to learn some new slang.
Ross: I'm serious. Come on, you should go. Here. No, just go.
Rachel: Well--
Ross: No, no! You know what? You're not getting back in there!
(il ferme la porte, les deux sont en dehors de l'appartement)
Ross: The baby's fine. Now scram! ... Yeah, hit the bricks! Tell your story walking!
Rachel: ... I was just going to say that I left my keys.
Ross: Oh...
(il essaie d'ouvrir la porte, mais elle est barrée, donc les deux sont enfermés dans le passage, et leur bébé est encore dans l'appartement)
Ross: Holy moley, are we in a pickle now!

(la scène reprend un peu plus tard, Rachel écoute par la porte avec un walkie-talkie pour écouter son bebé)

Ross: Okay, well, the super's not home. But my mother's gonna be here in a minute, and she has the key!
Rachel: I can't wait that long. You have to do something! Knock that door down!
Ross: I would, but I bruise like a peach... Besides, you know, everything's gonna be fine. The baby's sleeping.
Rachel: What if she jumps out of the bassinet?
Ross: Can't hold her own head up, but, yeah, jumped.
Rachel: Oh my God! I left the water running!
Ross: Rach, you did not leave the water running, okay? Please, just, just pull yourself together, okay?
Rachel: Well, did I leave the stove on?
Ross: You haven't cooked since 1996!
Rachel: Is the window open? Because if the window's open, a bird could fly in there and...
Ross: Oh my God, you know what? I think you're right. I think-- look-- wait, listen.
Rachel: What? What?
Ross: A--A pigeon. No. No, wait, no. An eagle flew in! Landed on the stove and caught fire! The baby, seeing this, jumps across the apartment to the mighty's bird aid. The eagle, however, misconstrues this as an act of aggression and grabs the baby in its talon! Meanwhile, the faucet fills the apartment with water. Baby and bird, still ablaze, are locked in a death grip, swirling around the whirlpool that fills the apartment!
Rachel: (pas impressionnée) ... boy are you gonna be sorry if that's true.

Aucun commentaire: